Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What should've happened at the Boston tea party

The Boston tea party was a complex event that occurred in history. Pretty much the only that occurred during this event was tea was dumped into the water. It really pissed off the British. They dumped hella tea into the water.
What they could have done was hired the Native Americans to do it. If they had hired the native Americans the British probably would've evacuated the country ASAP. These native Americans are some crazy dudes. I read one time that they would skin people's heads and all this crazy stuff. They could've skinned some dudes and infected the tea with skinned forehead skin. If I were put in that situation I would leave. I wouldn't think about it at all. I'd hop up on my boat and sail that thing back to England. And that's how it should've went.

No comments:

Post a Comment